Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.
How did you spend your day?
Hopefully you all had a blast. 




As for me, I woke up late and was hoping there was a surprise waiting for me from my husband. However, there was none which made me very sad and I was sulking in bed the whole day. As it was a Sunday, we usually visit my mom in law and as such my husband was getting ready to go. He asked me if I'm joining him but in view of my sadness and arrogance I decided not to. He left without me which saddened me more as we usually go as a family. 





After he left, I continued to stay in bed and went online in my Facebook which made me even more sad since it was full of Valentine's post. Everyone got something special from their loved ones except me. Huhu. I suddenly heard a knock on my room door and guess what? It was my husband holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers and cake that brought tears to my eyes. He didn't disappoint me after all and even took me out for a romantic dinner. We ate and drank the night away together. What a wonderful and lovely way to end the day.


Thank you my love for making this day truly special.
I hope everyone is as happy as me. 






Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

xoxo,


Arlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment