Thursday 11 February 2016

SK II Magic Ring Skin Test Experience



AN OVERDUE REVIEW ON SK II


I managed to check out SK II World Festive Edition Event at Pavillion Mall in
November 2015. I was greeted by a young vibrant gentleman who took me down memory lane on how it all started. I learned that SK II was developed by a Japanese Scientist in the 70's. Their secret ingredient the Pitera is a yeast ferment filtrate of sake. How many knew this? I didn't!




With this excitement my husband and I went on to try the Magic Ring Skin Test which analyzes the 5 dimensions of your skin. It can deeply detect your skin age and any issues you may have with your skin. Below is a picture of my husband trying out  the Magic Ring.  




I am 27 years old and you know what, my skin analysis is 12 years old. 
Oh wow. Looks like i don't need SK II. Just kidding. Anyway my
problem area is Texture Refinement.




As recommended by the beauty consultant i purchased the SK II Pitera Essence Set that retails 
for RM199 that includes the Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Essence 
& Facial Treatment Mask.




The gifts I got from the lucky draw are candies & a 
personalized SK II key chain.




Thank you for taking time to read.
Have you tried the Magic Ring Test? How was your experience?


In my next post . . . . . . . . 
REVIEW :  SK II Pitera Essence Set


xoxo,
Arlene



DISCLAIMER:
I am not affiliated with SK II Malaysia
nor am I paid to do this review. 
All products were purchased on my own. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment